Fall and Winter Pool Party Float Playlist by Mimosa Inc

November 08, 2016

Fall and Winter Pool Party Float Playlist by Mimosa Inc

An awesome pool party needs awesome music. If you have Mimosa Inc inflatable pool floats already, then you're 90% of the way towards and awesome pool party. So to get the other 10%, check out our must have pool party playlist (at the bottom) and our favorite poolside speakers.  Both of these will definitely get your in the mood to float.  

These Floating LED Pool Speakers from Frontgate will take your pool party to the next level. They float around the pool with your favorite Mimosa pool floats. We love to pair the pink speaker with the Mimosa Inc Giant Inflatable Flamingo Pool Float. The bright colors will really pop as the sun sets over your pool party.

Pool Party Speaker Perfect For Giant Inflatable Pool Floats Pink Flamingo Pool Float by Mimosa Inc

And here's our favorite float playlist:



Leave a comment

Comments will be approved before showing up.